Why You Should Sign Into myMPBC:
You will have 24/7 access to our online member directory. You can find contact information for fellow church members; update your personal information; view your giving records; and view and communicate with groups in which you are involved. And if that’s not enough reason, myMPBC is where you will register for Fall Connections Small Groups; register for events; and include your skill, vocation and talent self-identification. Once signed up, download the Church Life App on your smartphone and/or tablet.
A link has been added to the top row on the Church website beside the Through-The-Week School link. The myMPBC page will guide you through the sign-up process. By connecting to this secured member portal, you will be able to access member directory information and view your own personal pledge and giving records and your own church ministry and group information. Contact Jane Huddle (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.You can add your photo to your myMPBC profile!
Have you ever been asked to contact a church member and thought, “It should would be helpful if I had a picture of them.”? Well, the Church now has the capability for you to upload a recent picture of yourself to myMPBC, the new church member portal. You can access myMPBC from our Church website (in the top right-hand corner). First time users should follow the sign-up instructions to create a secured ID and password. Once you have signed into myMPBC, just follow these steps to upload a photo:
- Click on “My Complete Profile”
- On the profile page that is displayed, click on “Edit” in the right corner
- Click on the “Personal Photo” tab
- Under Upload New Photo, click on “Choose File”
- You will be directed to a file storage location on your computer that you can change to the location where you store photographs. Click on the photograph you want to upload
- Click “Preview” to see the photograph you uploaded
- Click “Save” to add a photo to your profile
- On the next page that is displayed, click on “Submit.” Before you click “Submit,” you may want to update any incorrect personal information that the Church membership database has for you.
If you need help with this process, please contact Jane Huddle at email@example.com. Looking forward to seeing your picture!