Connections Small Groups Registration
Registration for Fall groups is now open. Groups will meet September – November.
To register on myMPBC, click on the blue box below labeled “Register on myMPBC.” Sign into myMPBC. In the “I Want to View” box, click on Available Small Groups. The Small Groups that are available will appear. Click on the Small Group box to learn more about that group. Click on “Join Group.” The leader of the group you have joined will contact you.
REGISTER on myMPBC »
First-time users can learn more and sign-up here. If you are not a church member, contact
Caroline Manning. Connections Small Groups are designed to build relationships, encourage spiritual growth, and have fun. Gatherings take place in the Fall, Winter, and Summer with specific start and end dates. The individual groups vary, but they usually last for six to eight weeks and are made up of six to twelve people. Some study popular spiritual books, others have dinner parties, and a few go on hikes or visit museums. One of our most popular groups is “Theology Pub,” which meets in a local restaurant to discuss a range of theological topics. All opinions and perspectives are welcome in these friendly and supportive groups.
Let us help you get connected spiritually and socially!
- I will make every effort to attend and participate openly in all meetings.
- I will be inclusive and respectful of others – open to all, closed to none.
- I will give everyone an opportunity to share.
- I will come to the group prepared.
- I will honor others by keeping personal details that are shared confidential.
- I will strive to build relationships with those in this group by showing care, providing encouragement and praying for their needs.
- I will do my best to foster a positive, cohesive environment in my group.
For more information contact:
Caroline Manning, Program Assistant
firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.334.7232 x 115
Rev. Chrissy Tatum Williamson, Minister of Faith Formation
email@example.com or 704.334.7232 x 123