Small Group Proposals
for Winter/Spring 2018
Do you have a great idea for a Small Group? Tell us about it!
Click here for the Proposal Form
Questions? Call Caroline Manning in the Church Office: 704.334.7232 x115
Registration for winter/spring groups opens January 15.
Groups meet February – May.
Connections Small Groups are designed to build relationships, encourage spiritual growth, and have fun. Gatherings take place in the fall, winter, and summer with specific start and end dates. The individual groups vary, but many last for six to eight weeks and are made up of six to twelve people. Some study popular spiritual books, others have dinner parties, and a few go on hikes or visit museums. One of our most popular groups is “Theology Pub,” which meets in a local restaurant to discuss a range of theological topics. The winter/spring Connections are a perfect time of year to offer those fabulous Potluck Meals, too! All opinions and perspectives are welcome in these friendly and supportive groups.
Let us help you get connected spiritually and socially!
- I will make every effort to attend and participate openly in all meetings.
- I will be inclusive and respectful of others – open to all, closed to none.
- I will give everyone an opportunity to share.
- I will come to the group prepared.
- I will honor others by keeping personal details that are shared confidential.
- I will strive to build relationships with those in this group by showing care, providing encouragement and praying for their needs.
- I will do my best to foster a positive, cohesive environment in my group.
For more information contact:
(704) 334-7232 x 115
Chrissy T. Williamson
(704) 334-7232 x 123