About the Event
Last fall we focused on our inner world, exploring our gifts, and strengths and building relationships and inner confidence. This winter we will be exploring needs outside of ourselves and ways to give through acts of service. We'll learn about activists and organizations that help others and discover ways that we can be of service to our families, schools, churches, and our community.
Wednesdays at 5:30 pm | Children's Music, Faith, and Creative Arts
Sundays at 10:15 am | Children's Worship
Weekly Updates and Reminders
- Masks are encouraged!
- Community dinners are canceled for January and will resume the first week in February.
- There is no Children's Worship offered during the 10:00 hour this Sunday, January 15th.
Looking Ahead in January and February
- Children's Worship on Sundays resumes January 22
- Community Dinners Resume Wednesday, February 1
- Children's Ministry families will serve at Room In the Inn on February 11
- February Family Movie Night and Social TBD